Welcome - hope you will have owls of fun, and find some inspiration too.......

Welcome - hope you will have owls of fun, and find some inspiration too.......

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sketch #17 Scrap Africa

Hello Friends,

I have decided to join the fun at Scrap Africa. I have not tried my hand at many sketches, the lay-out tends to not resemble the sketch in the end.  These photos were taken a couple of years ago while my husband was home on leave and we all had some fun on the beach.  My three kids can quibble with the best believe me, but it is also heartwarming to see the special bond between them.

Sketch #17 looks like this:


And here is my take of the sketch,



..... and here is a couple of close-up photos of the detail on the layout.





I use some of Tin Hotz Idea-ology, Lost and found paper, that has been traveling with me for quite some time.

Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time
Lee

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you join Scrap Africa for a challenge!!! May it not be the last! I just love the distressing of this work and the way you placed your elements...well done Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I love your layout Lee! The colours look great with your black and white photos and the distressing just add that special touch. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great that you decided to play along with us at Scrap Africa and you did such a gorgeous job! You did a great job with the sketch! Beautiful distressing and layering and certainly super photo's! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! thanks for playing along - love this take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you so much for supporting our site, SCRAP AFRICA, and for sharing your lovely work with us!!! Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete